It is very important to burn your candle correctly. Candles have a memory if you don't burn them right you won't get the best out of your candles.
- On your first burn allow the wax to melt right to the edge of the glass this will take approximately 2 hours
- Always burn your candle on a level heat resistant surface and away from drafts
- Ensure the wick is trimmed to approximately 5mm before each burn
- Do not burn your candle longer than 3 hours at a time
- Allow your candle to cool before relighting
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles away from children and pets
- Only burn your candle to the last 1/4 inch to prevent cracking or breaking
- Store your candles in a call drying area and avoid placing in direct sunlight
- To extinguish its best to use a lid or dip the wick in the liquid wax with a non-flammable instrument like a wick dipper to help eliminate smoke
Check out our range of ambient candles.